Does your car, van or vehicle have faded plastic trim? That can make your car look old and weathered. We wanted to test a product that can help! It’s called Lithium Trim Serum. It’s a plastic restorer that also works on rubber and vinyl that’s dried out, faded or distressed.
We will show you how easy it is to restore faded car trim with the Lithium Trim Serum. This is the best black trim restorer for cars because it’s not slippery, sticky and doesn’t get everywhere like a spray will!
It’s over $30 for a larger 16 ounce container and it not super cheap. But here’s how the Lithium Trim Serum will give value for your money: It will protect your car against UV rays, restores the color, and it makes your car look fantastic. It can be used on your rearview mirror, windshield wipers and all sorts of surfaces.
3 easy steps on how to restore faded car trim
For best results, clean your car really well first before applying the Lithium Trim Serum. We LOVE to use a steam cleaner for that. There are lots of small spaces where dirt hides in a car but a steam cleaner can get it so clean! We have a video that shows you how…
Step 1: Pour Lithium Trim Serum onto a clean microfiber cloth or applicator
A small amount of the Lithium Trim Serum will go a long way. This includes your rear view mirrors, windshield wipers, car mats, dashboards and all other surfaces.
Step 2: Rub into the surface in circular motion,
Take your time and don’t rush. It’s important to be patient and apply this product evenly to all areas.
Step 3: Wipe dry
Buff all the surfaces really quick with the dry cloth.
The Lithium Trim Serum can make your car look newer and we tested it and found it works great. We were really impressed! So if you want to detail your car, improve its looks (for you and/or if you’re selling your car) and protect it, it’s the best thing we’ve found.
- TRIM SERUM transforms weathered and oxidized trim so it looks brand new in seconds but will last for months.
- Dries clean with no oily residue.
- PROTECTS AND KEEPS ALL RUBBER AND PLASTIC FROM DRYING OUT, CRACKING AND OXIDIZING. Makes all rubber and plastic parts go from faded and chalky looking to the deep rich black they were when new. TRIM SERUM CONTAINS U.V. INHIBITORS THAT PROTECT ANY ENVIRONMENT.
- U.V. INHIBITORS PROTECT PLASTICS AND RUBBERS FROM HARMFUL ELEMENTS, salts, and other nasty things, which cause them to oxidize. It PENETRATES THE PORES in plastic, for the longest lasting results available.
- Warranty – they guarantee it’ll be the best product you have ever used, or they’ll promptly refund your money.
For more car cleaning tips, check out our video on how to clean your headlights.